|GTA IV PC Official Patch #1 - Version 18.104.22.168
First patch released for Grand Theft Auto IV for PC. The patch updates your game to version 22.214.171.124.
To download the file, simply login to Games For Windows - LIVE. Alternatively, you can download the patch from this page.
Changelog 126.96.36.199:Version 188.8.131.52 - December 12, 2008
- Fix bug for crash on legal screen for non-English fonts
- Reduce audio memory allocations reserved for features that are disabled on low memory systems
- Fix a bug that prevented Windows Vista from launching title update
- Restore proper aspect ratio after watching a video in full screen in the Video Editor Gallery
- Default Blur filter to "ON" for systems with less than 1.4 Gigs of System Memory
- The screen no longer flickers during the transition from interior to exterior
- After alt-tabbing the radar will no longer appear squished
- Particles are no longer flickering for smoke from vents and chimneys
- Corrupt textures and black dots fixed when using a Radeon HD 3850.
Video Editor UI
- Fixed case where a clip may not precisely end at the time specified by the right extent that has been adjusted by the user.
- Fixed issues with specific sounds still playing while clip playback was paused.
- Fixed issue where a clip marker could no longer be selected or dragged.
- Fixed cases where the camera would not switch properly from one type to the next while editing a clip.
- Fixed issues with the world and world interiors not drawing correctly on clip playback.
- Added support for using directional keys to navigate clips on the clip page.
- Fixed issue where user text could become un-editable.
- General fixes for cutting and pasting clips in the video editor.
- Fixed issues where some keys would not be drawn correctly for languages other than English.
- Fixed case where clip thumbnails would no longer draw correctly.
- Fixed general stability issues with the video editor.
- Can now map right click to any movement controls.
- Game will no longer hang if you recover an account when trying to create a manual save.
- Controls for bowling fixed when using mouse and keyboard with certain mice.
- Fixed crash when skipping track on Independence FM, caused low frame rate after restart.
- Fix a crash after running benchmark test as mission failed.
- Fixed a potential crash after returning Benchmark Results.
- Fixed bug where phone answered itself positively with no user input.
- Optimized memory requirements for video renderer. Fixes long 720p and 1080p video renders.
- Fixed issues where the game could potentially crash while rendering a video.
- Game now supports Direct Input PC gamepads (ie.)
o Logitech Cordless Rumble Pad 2
o Logitech Rumble Pad
o Logitech Dual Action
o Saitek P2500
- Include Multi-GPU support
- Game setting no longer reverts to default when the game is exited while already minimized
- Alt-Tabbing during cutscenes no longer causes water to rise through ground.
- Fix bug where PC clock speed is modified after game startup causing everything to run in double time
- Player’s character model no longer resets itself when exiting the game.
- Instances of players getting stuck on the next game screen have been eliminated.
- Fix for load game not returning correctly from Party Mode.
- Custom lobby searches for Supercar races have been corrected.
- LAN game custom lobby behavior corrected on exit.
Download Mirror - Rockstar Games Official Website
Download Mirror - GTA-Downloads.com